Fri, 3 Aug 2012
With two prior DUIs, David Wheaton led cops along highways around western and northern Houston, at one point reaching 92 mph, the official limit for the micro-vehicle. Eventually Wheaton drove all the way to his driveway, where police arrested him without fuss.
- Today’s rhetorical question: A prequel to The Shining: ‘Wholly unnecessary’?
- The curious case of the blind man who can still see
- I need to keep better track of Australian billionaire Clive Palmer, he wants to clone a dinosaur for a Jurassic Park-style resort
- Bruce Lee on transformation
- DARPA and NIH to fund ‘human body on a chip’ research
- Energy Efficiency: New Drywall Building Material Can Cut Buildings’ Energy Consumption by 40%
- Abraham Lincoln Scrawled This Astonishing (Seven Word) Note To Save a Soldier’s Life
- This YouTube video could help cure Vertigo
- What Aurora Victims Might Face if James Holmes Pleaded Insane
- Answered: Do Olympic/Competitive Swimmers Pee in the Pool?
- A Glossary: of ‘carny’ slang
- Cooking Mama: Breaking Bad edition
- Visualised: the business of Bond films
- Tumblr: Go Cook Yourself
Also, Google Maps is teaming up with NASA to add street view of the Kennedy Space Center. Awesome.