Someone has to edit this into the final episode and then lend it to an unsuspecting someone whose yet to watch the whole series.
So I’ve seen pictures of Saudis standing atop of cars in-motion, driving on two wheels, but I never could convince my brain to accept them as being real photos. Now I can (to a degree), with this video of a bunch of guys not just hanging out on top of a car going at full speed on two wheels, but they also decide to take off, not just one, but two of the damn things tires while they’re at it.
- Psychopaths don’t lack empathy, they just have a switch for it
- Serco: the company that is running Britain
- ‘Rivers’ in air could boost flooding
- Scientists discover what’s killing the bees
- They Finally Tested The ‘Prisoner’s Dilemma’ On Actual Prisoners — With Unexpected Results
- Heart Surgery in India for $1,583 Costs $106,385 in U.S.
- New app puts idle smartphones to work for science
- 5 thoughts from a month with the Oculus Rift (Christ, I want one)
- More optogenetics: Fake memory implanted in mice with a beam of light
- US government recognizes League of Legends players as pro athletes
- This is what happens when you attempt to take a video of police in Sweden
- Video: Historically Accurate Disney Princess Song
- If Facebook existed during World War II
- Web Game: You Can’t Write Proper English Under Pressure
- To play later: Kanye Quest 3030
Also, these guys made a campfire setup with lazer lights and the visual effect is effin’ awesome.
F = m*a
- ‘Yuri Gadyukin’ and The greatest movie that never was
- On Cameron’s audacious ‘porn blocking’ – a survivor’s perspective
- True tales of (mostly) white-hat hacking
- Seeing Photosynthesis from Space: NASA Scientists Use Satellites to Measure Plant Health
- Nano Scientists Reach Holy Grail in Label-Free Cancer Marker Detection: Single Molecules
- Ed Drew’s Afghanastan: the first ‘wet-plate’ conflict photos in 150 years
- 5 People Doing Time-Lapse Photography Right
- Life on The Wire: How Bunk, Kima, Freamon, and McNulty blew off steam in Baltimore
- Revisiting Pharcyde’s ‘Drop’ Music Video
- Through pictures: Star Wars vs. Game of Thrones
- Weirdness: Ultra Business Tycoon III
And like Shiva the destroyer, here is Scientifically Accurate Ducktales
This great video recounts the history and establishment of the border between these sister countries and reveals some pretty crazy shit that exists right up to today.