Just in time for the weekend. Thanks science.
- British monarchy ‘needs to be more like Game of Thrones’
- The making of the THX sound
- Scientists finally figure out the physics of falling Guinness bubbles
- Why I Do Not Want Everyone To Agree With Me
- Profiling this week of space and the Square Kilometre Array
- Pentagon for a manned mission to another star by 2112 (whut?)
- Everything you need to know about next week’s Transit of Venus
Interestingly, web feed this morning has had a lot of alcohol related videos for some reason. Here are the highlights…
First, a really fun compilation of beer opening methods.
…topped by this guy using a chainsaw:
And finally, what could indeed be the world’s best bartender; though admittedly, I’d want him to just poor the damn drinks if I were a patron…
Also as extra, this beer commercial with Charlie sheen is quite fun.