- The acoustics of office productivity
- An anonymous Navy SEAL will release a tell-all book about killing Bin Laden
- The Dark Knight Rises is set to make a billion dollars, yet is projected to sell 10 million fewer tickets than the 1989 Batman.
- Big Think: Do We Need an Army of Hackers to Fight a Cyber War?
- How Your Social Network Shapes Your Decisions (And Your Friends’ Decisions)
- The Anti-Social Network: Re-Discovering The Art Of Sharing With Ourselves
- Smithsonian: Is Ai Weiwei China’s Most Dangerous Man?
- Mental Floss: Why aren’t there any B batteries?
- Men at Lunch: A documentary about one of the most iconic New York photos
- Infographic: Facts You (probably) Didn’t Know About Sex Toys