POGO returns with a Wizard of Oz sampled track with himself in front of the camera looking uncannily like a young Chris Morris.
- Fuck yeah! Let’s Build a Goddamn Tesla Museum
- At 314,159,265 now: the US population is pi
- Scottish people’s DNA study could ‘rewrite nation’s history’
- Botanicus Interacticus: Disney’s interactive plant technology
- Don’t You Forget About Me: Sarkozy is not about to go quietly into the night.
- Big Think: How To Recognize Your Next Brilliant Idea
- Dr. Michio Kaku’s five must-see science five
- See (and buy) 27 concept images for never-made Gaiman Sandman movie
- How unbreakable this glass is is pretty mental
The notion of space is central to understand ‘Le Cercle Fermé’ by Martine Feipel and Jean Beachameil. It’s about the obvious necessity of finding a new type of space while going beyond the physiological limits of our perception and the limit of space as a result of our traditions.