I have absolutely no idea what this is for, but it’s pretty damn impressive whatever it is.
- Fucking hell… How a fatal accident victim’s insurance company ended up in court defending her killer
- And then the story of how United Airlines lost a 10 year-old and didn’t care
- But at least the leader of an Hungarian anti-Semitic party discovered he’s Jewish
- Further interesting ‘discrimination’ as fight attendants force single men to sit away from unattended children
- From the New Yorker: Why nobody in America cared about the Sikh temple shooting
- The circle is complete as growing Indian companies begin outsourcing jobs to the US
- Just cause: Teddy Roosevelt’s magnificent sideburns
- Online: The lastest 360 degrees panorama of Mars
- How science-y are the social sciences?
- Forbes: Beck ‘produces’ a genius innovation that appeals to the user-generated generation
- Awesome is: this comic book store designed to look like a comic book
- 11 pop culture references younger readers won’t get
- Wow: Bill Finger – the Batman origin story you’ve never heard before
- I’m so making all of these: Simple ways to make food taste awesome
- Visualised (awesomely): the imports and exports of small arms (1992 – 2010)
- An ‘everyone-is-lying-to-me’ thriller movie trailer parody: Ghost Tits
- Also, there’s this pretty prophetic PSA by 5th grade kids about the internet (made in 1995)
- Today’s distracting online game: http://thisissand.com/
Finally, here’s a short video of the aptly named Teddy, the asshole cat…
Let’s see… Colin Farrell, Sam Rockwell, Woody Harrelson, Christopher Walken and Tom Waits? From the writer/director of In Bruges?