Using actual 1970′s Carl Zeiss Super Speed lenses, this music video successfully recreates the retro look and feel of 70s/80s action shows and with great tongue in cheek humor.
There’s also a great interview with the makers via Watch the Titles (also great).
The latest from the great SoundWorks Collection website.
With two prior DUIs, David Wheaton led cops along highways around western and northern Houston, at one point reaching 92 mph, the official limit for the micro-vehicle. Eventually Wheaton drove all the way to his driveway, where police arrested him without fuss.
- Today’s rhetorical question: A prequel to The Shining: ‘Wholly unnecessary’?
- The curious case of the blind man who can still see
- I need to keep better track of Australian billionaire Clive Palmer, he wants to clone a dinosaur for a Jurassic Park-style resort
- Bruce Lee on transformation
- DARPA and NIH to fund ‘human body on a chip’ research
- Energy Efficiency: New Drywall Building Material Can Cut Buildings’ Energy Consumption by 40%
- Abraham Lincoln Scrawled This Astonishing (Seven Word) Note To Save a Soldier’s Life
- This YouTube video could help cure Vertigo
- What Aurora Victims Might Face if James Holmes Pleaded Insane
- Answered: Do Olympic/Competitive Swimmers Pee in the Pool?
- A Glossary: of ‘carny’ slang
- Cooking Mama: Breaking Bad edition
- Visualised: the business of Bond films
- Tumblr: Go Cook Yourself
Also, Google Maps is teaming up with NASA to add street view of the Kennedy Space Center. Awesome.
To hell with kids after a dentist visit, doped up cat videos are the future.