“Guy Plays a Cat Organ”
A giant Lego project by McNaught consisting of 200,000 lego bricks and displayed at the Nicholson Museum in Melbourne, Austraulia in January 2013.
Realised I’d forgotten to post this earlier in the week. Don’t matter, still great.
Monday: In the town of Bitche, France where one of the country’s largest renaissance fairs are held, a group of brigands in full clad armor held up the main tent with a sword and axe and made off with about $25,000 in fair revenue.
While a theft/robbery is always an unfortunate and terrible thing to happen, this is just too bizzare to not chuckle at the thought of.
Vintage Photos of Soldiers Kissing Loved Ones Good-bye
- Oh hell no… Rush Hour 4 Confirmed
- Oh hell yes… Unbaby.me replaces baby photos on Facebook ‘with awesome stuff’
- “Terminated”: Pepper-Spraying UC Davis Cop
- Editorial: Are the Boomers screwing the Millennials?
- White people with dreadlocks: Fearless fashion choice or co-optation by the privileged and clueless?
- The Story of Steve Jobs: An Inspiration or a Cautionary Tale?
- Looks to be interesting: Apple v Samsung case
- Interesting: Failing at Geek Feminism
- The speeding up of SETI’s hunt for aliens
- Is exploring Mars worth the financial investment?
- Crown Prosecution Service will attempt to persuade a jury that images of fisting should be classified as “extreme pornography”
- At the Olympics: 8 Badminton Stars Booted for Playing to Lose
- Recounted: The Time They Used a Cigarette Lighter to Light the Olympic Torch
- 35 Modern Words Recently Added to the Dictionary
- Today’s web-based game: Organ Trail
Every August 1, the people of Warsaw freeze in unison for 60 seconds, to honour those who fought during the Warsaw Uprising in 1944. The rebellion against Nazi occupation cost more than 200,000 lives and destroyed the capital.