Must remember to start playing with Source Filmmaker, this short made using the awesome program takes on properties of a great Pixar short (even if the facial animations are a bit stilted).
- How “The Power” Literally Rocked the House
On July 5, 2011, the 39-story “Techno-Mart” mall in Seoul, South Korea shook for ten minutes, causing a two-day evacuation and an investigation. The cause of the tremors? Seismic experts concluded that “The Power,” a dance hit by the band Snap!, simply rocked too hard.
- Mitt Romney to Announce VP Pick Via Smartphone App
- Sad: Pianos are increasingly more likely to end up at the dump
- NY Times profiles the life of a drone pilot, the guy that waits for a kill shot 7,000 miles away
- A black momma with a white baby’s open letter to Louis C.K.
- How Being Wired to the ‘Net Poses an Existential Threat
- An Editorial on: Being too ‘plugged-in’ and tools to help get your life back.
- Advice from 1821 on How Imagination Can Save Us From Information Overload
- Nielsen Sued For Billions For Allegedly Manipulating TV Ratings Data (also, fuck Nielsen)
- On: What Does a Killer Think? and the latest research on mass murderers
- Haha, oh you (America): Man Charged With Illegally Feeding Alligator (That Bit Off His Hand)
- 13 People Who Don’t Know What ‘Literally’ Means
- Twitter account: @JamesHolmesDies
I try to do this with every button that beeps, but musical results aren’t usually as good as this guy’s laundry playing the Imperial march.