20 years ago, filmmaker Jeremiah McDonald recorded himself with a message to his future self. This year at the age of 32, he’s taken that message and created this great video of himself now, talking to that 12 year old.
- Quantum Computing Research Breakthrough: no cooling required, as diamond stored quantum bits last for nearly two seconds
- First animation reveals how a face forms in the womb
- Browse the Artifacts of Geek History in Jay Walker’s Library
- 572 – The Phantom Island of Brazil
- Hidden Doggerland underworld uncovered in North Sea
- Will the boomers trust anyone under 30?
- What Is Intelligence? Beyond the Flynn Effect
- Shoe pants??
- Musicians missing royalties over copy-cat chart songs
- Charles Carreon drops lawsuit against The Oatmeal
- EU rules that downloaded games can be resold
- How Steven Spielberg’s Malfunctioning Sharks Transformed the Movie Business
Also, a trailer for Jerry Seinfeld’s new show called ‘Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee’. You’re guess is as good as mine.
Featuring Alley Boy, Swank and the best motherfucking cameo by Tina Fey!
Since the announced discovery of the Higgs boson, I’ve been ranting on about it to damn near everyone I come into contact with, on and offline.
Thankfully there’s this video doing the online rounds at the moment that does a much better job of explaining what the search for the Higgs has been all about and incidentally, also involves less crazy eyes and frothing at the mouth.