Visual artist Jayse Hansen has built a solid reputation as a creative-art director for film and television and recently, has developed a passion for designing fictional UI and data designs. Most prominently is his recent work with Cantina Creative on the new Avengers movie, a fraction of which he has posted to his website with more to come.
It’s well worth a look and gives you a small insight into just how much work and fleshing out of ideas is required in creating something that is essentially glossed over by audiences.
- 6 Filmmaking Tips From Stanley Kubrick
- Did The Events Of ‘Inglourious Basterds’ Change The Rest of Quentin Tarantino’s Film Universe?
- You probably shouldn’t Google how to kill someone before killing someone
- Photograph 51 and the Pursuit of Balance
- They Wear Nike on Mars, Right?
- Will immortality be bad for the soul
Also, lunchtime game of the day: linescape