- Why politicians don’t get the internet
- Somebody please, for the love of god, fix shipping/couriers (YES!)
- George Lucas Does Something Likeable For a Change: Revenge on Rich Neighbors
George Lucas’ rich neighbors don’t want him building a movie studio in their backyard. His response is the best thing he’s done in years.
- The Original Piece of Wood I Left in Your Head
Wildcat pop-culture critic Perkus Tooth and Being John Malkovich director Spike Jonze met, at Tooth’s insistence, at Yonah Schimmel’s knishery on Houston Street in New York City. A small digital tape recorder was placed between them.
- 23 incredible new technologies you’ll see by 2021
- Reset Firefox – easily fix most problems
One silver lining of being so sick and confined like a leper, has been the opportunity to finally clear up the encroached chaos that is the room I’ve been living in; that and listening to some fine new music.
One fella in particular has had a lot of replay in the last few days is Hanni el Khatib, an LA based singer/songwriter whose influences include (but aren’t limited to) the blues, garage rock, punk and doo-wop; and his debut album Will the Guns Come Out has this great raw edge sound that’s reminiscent of The Black Keys and The White Stripes. Hell, Dan Auerbach of The Black Keys will be producing his second album, so that’s got to count for something.